We at Wood-Wilson are ready and committed to work through anything that the coronavirus may send our way.
We wanted to take this opportunity to reassure our current and future clients that we are prepared to continue to provide access and service to our clients through most any commotion that the coronavirus may stir up.
Several years ago, Wood-Wilson Co., Inc. invested in the technology and training to allow our employees to work remotely from home and elsewhere. With the coronavirus pandemic, we have decided to operate our business primarily remotely for the immediate future. This won’t affect the way we handle business in the slightest. We have made considerable investment in time and training over the last several years to ensure that we can work remotely.
Hopefully this will subside soon, and we will all just be a little wiser for the experience. Once again, we greatly appreciate your loyalty as customers and are proud to call every one of you a client. If you are not yet a Wood-Wilson client, give us a call today, and let us go to work for you.
Whoever you are – business owner, parent, child, neighbor – you might be concerned about how the coronavirus will affect you and your family and your community. Here are some resources that will help keep you informed:
- Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (Big “I”) COVID-19 Resources page
- BenefitMall What Coronavirus Means for Your Business
- CoAdvantage Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
- Travelers Navigating Your Business Through COVID-19
- VCFO COVID-19 Resources
- Dallas County 2019 Novel Coronavirus page
- Texas Department of Health & Human Services Coronavirus Disease 2019 page
- CDC Coronavirus (COVID-19) page
- U.S. Department of Labor COVID-19 and the American Workplace page
As we live through these uncertain and frightening times, let us follow the recommended guidelines, stay safe, and be kind to one another. We are all in this together!